• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [AT&T] looking for firmware flash

memoryb0x

Lurker
Jul 15, 2014
Dunno if this is the right thread or not, but since att and Samsung don't give a crap about good support, I guess I'll have to reflash myself. Been having that WiFi issue, where it will.not stay on....not even for a second. Took it to Samsung store in bestbuy (this is a warranty phone, and I've exhausted all i know to do but a reflash), the dude conveniently said his systems was down, but I could tell that he didn't give a shit whether he helped me or not so I told him to give me my phone and left. Only reason I went there, is because att wanted me to try that before sending me a new device AGAIN. I think I can do it, but can't seem to find a reliable download for UCUFNC1 firmware. Any ideas? Thanks guys

Glad it helped! I almost didn't post, seeing that your post was more than a week old, but figured others would benefit even if you had already solved it.

I've had to flash back to stock a few times while playing with SafeSTrap ROMs, and was pretty intimidated the first time. But it was easy. If it still helps, here's another useful link:

[Guide]Odin Flash Guide | Galaxy S3 | XDA Forum

Though focused on the S3, the process is the same, and it has nice pictures...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones