• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for offline Note-type app

You can try out Evernote or Wunderlist. Both of these don't need to go online for using it unless you want to sync it with your web apps.
Thanks. I just installed Evernote, then found that it won't sync unless you purchase the upgrade. Oh well.... I suppose £19.95 isn't too bad. So far it's working and did sync (after I upgraded) with my phone, so all is well. It's very, very hard to get started with, however. I've spent over an hour looking for (via Google search) how-to-use. guide to, getting started with.... yada yada.

Reactions: ymteh
Upvote 0
Thanks. I just installed Evernote, then found that it won't sync unless you purchase the upgrade. Oh well.... I suppose £19.95 isn't too bad. So far it's working and did sync (after I upgraded) with my phone, so all is well. It's very, very hard to get started with, however. I've spent over an hour looking for (via Google search) how-to-use. guide to, getting started with.... yada yada.

Oh I didn't upgrade to its Premium anyway.. Sorry if it's not well recommended. As I have using it for quite sometimes and it's still fine for me to take fast and short notes. Its notebooks feature as well helps in organizing the notes. My friend actually suggested Wunderlist to me but I just don't used to it and still stick to Evernote.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones