• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for Semi-Smart watch

Hey, I love the concept of smart watches but I simply dont like using them. Ive decided to hunt down normal analogue watches that have a bluetooth notification function. I currently have the Martian Notifier and absolutely love it. But i want options, ive seen the cookoo and the cogito classic but after that i havent found ANYTHING i like more classic minimal looking watch but im open to any and all suggestions. THANKS!!!

You may want to look at the new Fossil Q line of smart wearables. The Q Founder is a traditional Android Wear smartwatch, but the others (Q Grant and Q54 Pilot) are analog watches with an LED for subtle notifications.
FTW10011_main

They alert you for notifications and do fitness tracking, but don't have a display to ruin the look. :thumbsupdroid:

Upvote 0
You may want to look at the new Fossil Q line of smart wearables. The Q Founder is a traditional Android Wear smartwatch, but the others (Q Grant and Q54 Pilot) are analog watches with an LED for subtle notifications.
FTW10011_main

They alert you for notifications and do fitness tracking, but don't have a display to ruin the look. :thumbsupdroid:
I actually was just looking at that! exact one thanks man :)

Reactions: codesplice
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones