General Looking forward to Incredible

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by leffe, Apr 22, 2010.

1. leffe

leffe Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Hey all, Incredible n00b here.

I just upgraded (NE2) to a Pre Plus earlier this month and even though I like the Pre Plus, the known and nagging problems with the Pre are forcing me to take it back within the 30 day period and get an Incredible. I wasn't sure what phones I would qualify for since I got the Pre Plus at a discounted price, but I basically qualify for any phone Verizon offers, with the dreaded $35 restocking fee.

FWIW, the problems I continue to have with the Pre are the lack of reliable GPS and a keyboard that either double enters what I have typed or misses it all together.

I talked to a Verizon rep on the phone and he was able to confirm that I should be able to walk into any Verizon store on April 29 with my Pre Plus (including box and cables) and get an Incredible as a replacement, no questions asked....SWEET!!!!

Just wanted to pass on the good word to anyone who is in the same position as I am.

Thanks
    JP

Advertisement
  2. mincredibleownr

Apr 23, 2010
    Me too, cant wait til friday.

3. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2010
    atl ga usa
    Congrats on the exchange have fun with your new Inc!

4. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2010
    Operations Manager
    Rochester, NY
    we're all looking forward to the Inc! And, it will certainly be 1,000 times better than any Palm device...great choice!