• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking forward to Incredible

leffe

Apr 21, 2010
Hey all, Incredible n00b here.

I just upgraded (NE2) to a Pre Plus earlier this month and even though I like the Pre Plus, the known and nagging problems with the Pre are forcing me to take it back within the 30 day period and get an Incredible. I wasn't sure what phones I would qualify for since I got the Pre Plus at a discounted price, but I basically qualify for any phone Verizon offers, with the dreaded $35 restocking fee.

FWIW, the problems I continue to have with the Pre are the lack of reliable GPS and a keyboard that either double enters what I have typed or misses it all together.

I talked to a Verizon rep on the phone and he was able to confirm that I should be able to walk into any Verizon store on April 29 with my Pre Plus (including box and cables) and get an Incredible as a replacement, no questions asked....SWEET!!!!

Just wanted to pass on the good word to anyone who is in the same position as I am.

Thanks
JP

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones