• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking to Trade : 0.00 : Motorola Razr Maxx HD

Buy | Sell | Trade
..Looking to Trade

Device/Item(s)
..Motorola Razr Maxx HD

Price

Shipping Included?
..N/A

Payment Options
..Even Trade - No Money

Condition
..Mint: Perfect device and all original included items

Extra Included Items
..Otter box case, and HDMI Cable

Additional Information/Comments
Verizon Razr Maxx HD: Perfect shape for Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 or Note 2

I have an absolutely immaculate Verizon Motorola Razr Maxx HD which came out this past summer. I have the original box, the chargers (1 for direct USB for a laptop and one for the wall), a HDMI cable, and a Otterbox case. I love the gorgeous display on my phone, and the speed. Finally came to the conclusion that I miss the Galaxy I used to have because I have gotten used to Samsung which I have had for several years in the past so am now thinking of trading for a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 or Note 2.
I need the Samsung phone to be in fantastic condition, just like mine is, and with the age of the phone approximately like mine, which is a little over 4 months. This phone was $299.00 for new contracts last summer so I think the value is comparable.
I want to meet at a corporate Verizon store for a trade in one of the following locations:
Maryland: Frederick, Germantown, or Hagerstown
Virginia: Leesburg?

I realize that sticking with these local areas narrows down the potential for a deal, but need to stick with this plan.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Attachments

• Phone yes.jpg
    Phone yes.jpg
    500.4 KB · Views: 60
  • phone 1a.jpg
    phone 1a.jpg
    585.2 KB · Views: 63
  • phone 10.jpg
    phone 10.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 78
  • phone 8.jpg
    phone 8.jpg
    546 KB · Views: 42
  • phone 6.jpg
    phone 6.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 61
  • phone 4.jpg
    phone 4.jpg
    583.4 KB · Views: 47
  • phone 3.jpg
    phone 3.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 73
  • phone 5.jpg
    phone 5.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 48
  • phone 2.jpg
    phone 2.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 39
  • phone 7.jpg
    phone 7.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: Bob Cat

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones