• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Losing my job now the Note 2 is wifi only

My job is laying me off in 6 months so I took the early term fee and now only use the wifi of the Note 2. I am now on the Verizon 35 per month plan with a cheap 59 dollar Samsung Intensity III.

I put my Sprint Note 2 on CL and got 2 responses to selling it outright at 250.00. Just cant part with it, way too nice.

I dont think I will ever do these Expensive cellphone plans again even if I get a new job.

Sorry to hear about your predicament. The good news is you have 6 months to prepare, get your resumes out as soon as you can. I got laid off without warning, but was actually a blessing in disguise, I got a two month vacation with unemployment pay, and got a better job a couple months later. I would recommend www.careerbuilder.com

Good luck!

Sent using the force

Upvote 0
My job is laying me off in 6 months so I took the early term fee and now only use the wifi of the Note 2. I am now on the Verizon 35 per month plan with a cheap 59 dollar Samsung Intensity III.

I put my Sprint Note 2 on CL and got 2 responses to selling it outright at 250.00. Just cant part with it, way too nice.

I dont think I will ever do these Expensive cellphone plans again even if I get a new job.

Like someone already recommended I suggest using Wi-Fi. You'll get one of the best rates for it. I've sold 3 phones on there now and currently selling an evo right now. You'll most likely get over 350 for it. 250 is more of a trade in value. I wouldn't take that amount though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones