• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lot's Of New TV Shows Tonight - Sept 9, 2023

AugieTN

Extreme Android User
Dec 9, 2022
Illinois Home & Tennessee RV Home
Since I'm not interested in either of the Monday night football games, I was checking what else was on tonight and discovered a bunch of new shows starting tonight:

Special Forces Worlds Toughest Test - Fox

Kitchen Nightmares - Fox

Below Deck Mediterranean - Bravo

The Voice - NBC

I'm going to record The Voice and Special Forces

Wow, these all look just terrible. I'll stick to football.
I'm sick of football after watching the Ravens lose yesterday.

Kitchen Nightmares - Fox

Below Deck Mediterranean - Bravo

Kitchen Nightmares might be so bad it's good (based just on the name).

Below Deck is terrible. It used to be less terrible but has gone way down hill.

Upvote 0
Below deck Mediterranean, I guess...
you just want to see some booty......that is all of the below deck shows are good for. i would just mute the show. what they say does not matter......lol

the NFL.....does not matter who is playing..... is better than any Crappy Ramsey shows....actually anything is better than those shows.

i hate tv in general. all the good shows can now be streamed. the only thing i watch on tv is my sports.

Upvote 0
the good news is that the writer's guild strike is over. now we just need the actors guild strike to end and hopefully we can start seeing some actual good shows and movies being made for the fall and winter time. i hope we can start seeing SNL start back up again......ok that is one tv show that i watch regularly. its not as good as in past shows. but i do love me some Weekend Updates. Jost and Che are just hilarious, its really the only segment that is consistently funny.

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones