• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Love my Incredible

michaelkahl

Android Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2009
However, part of me wants to try Windows Phone 7 and WebOS 2.0. I have less faith in WebOS until some fantastic hardware is released, but Windows Phone 7 looks solid.
I'd probably wait for the Touch 7 Pro or look at the Samsung phone. I'm know, I'm a phone junkie and I have a problem. Thank goodness I have other things to spend my money on at them moment.

Some may wonder why? Well, I'm just a curious tech geek/phone junkie who likes to check out the latest offerings. The fact that I've had the Incredible since launch day and haven't tried another phone is an amazing testament to it's Incredibleness! I know that that's not a real word, but the phone is truly amazing...I mean Incredible.

In the last year I regrettably have been through; an iPhone 3gs, Moto Droid, Droid Eris, another Moto Droid, 4 Palm Pre Plus devices, and finally stopped at the Incredible.
At this point I'm just hoping for a Windows Phone 7 hack on the Incredible so I can dual boot. Who wouldn't want Google integration dual-booting with X-box Live gaming? I'm sure there are plenty actually, but there are probably plenty who would love to do it.

You've listened to me rant on long enough, and if you made it this far thank you :D
Please don't flame/troll to hard when you reply.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones