• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Loving the Note Edge

SHIVA77

Android Enthusiast
Dec 17, 2011
I haven't posted on these forums for a while.

I waited for the Verizon version of the Note Edge and picked it up on the first day or release.

I am really loving the concept of having the frequently used apps line up on the side. It makes using the phone so much easier.

Also, the battery life has been great. I have 1% drain overnight and basically can go two days on a charge with normal use.

The other beautiful thing is the rapid or fast charger. The phone goes from 5% to 100% in about 90-min.

Amazing!

well, battery life is based on usage and also conditioning. Video and games eat up a lot of power. I have killed any app that I don't use. So, nothing is feeding off the juice that I don't want it to. Also I am not keeping the phone on charger to condition the battery for now. I let the juice drop to about 10% or less and then recharge and as soon as it hits 100% I remove it from the charger.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones