• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Low Disc Space

Ok, so I have and HTC EVO. I have recently been getting the "low disc space" notification. I have ridden all apps I do not use as well as some that take up a lot of space. Still the notification... I have also cleared all pics and moved them to my pc. So why am I still seeing this? :thinking: :mad: :eek:

try some of the cache cleaners on the market. also try just rebooting. that will clear any temp files and also will clear cache as well.

Upvote 0
Thats what im afraid of doing is a reset... but i guess i may have to if nothing else works. Thanks for respondong :)

actually another solution is to root your phone. most roms are slimmed down and have all the bloatware removed. also you can get a higher class card 4 or higher is recommended to partition your card and move the apps to the card. i have done this and i have 160 apps on my class 10 16g patriot card!

Reactions: jay'taan
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones