• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Low price, Note 2 help

SilentRiggs

Lurker
Jan 30, 2012
I am trying to help a friend out of a cracked screen iphone 4. I own a Note 2 and she loves it. I am trying to find her a deal on a new one ( AT&T w/ 2 yr renew contract) money IS a big issue here, anyone know of upcoming or current sales going on? $100 or less would be a huge savings for her. but anything under 200 would be a great start!

I am trying to help a friend out of a cracked screen iphone 4. I own a Note 2 and she loves it. I am trying to find her a deal on a new one ( AT&T w/ 2 yr renew contract) money IS a big issue here, anyone know of upcoming or current sales going on? $100 or less would be a huge savings for her. but anything under 200 would be a great start!

Have you called AT&T directly to see what they may have available or what they may be able to offer your friend?
Have you checked Amazon wireless?

Upvote 0
sorry, The iphone screen is cracked. ATT has a 50% off sale going with a "working" trade in phone in exchange for 50% off phones $199 or less. The goal of this post is to find a galaxy note 2 for under 100 bucks via a deal We missed somewhere.

Anyway, after a day of looking. Looks like most prices went up on the note 2 this week :(.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones