• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lurking rocks!

grebki

Lurker
Jun 17, 2010
Yes, lurking rocks. Better than posting and getting flamed for spelling errors, trivial mistakes, and asking a question again (shocker!) that someone else posted four years ago with some obscure unsearchable title. Not that I'm complaining. Well, enough about you. I'm a generally sweet-natured guy who just lost his best friend of four years -- a Palm Treo to a horrible gravity related accident. Decided to go with the Samsung moment because I'm an unreedemable luddite who had to have a real keyboard. I like it so far, but after two weeks it isn't quite up to the customization level that my Palm was. I'm sure I will get used to I though. It definitely has potential. Anyway, cheers everyone.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones