• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root m900 wireless tether not working

I have the latest froyo rom 1.87 installed and i can not get this app to work. Didnt work with the previous version either. I dont understand what is going on or what im doing wrong. Have tried to have my PC, blackberry,ps3 and psp try to find the hotspot but none of them could, not with manual entrys of the SSID either. Is there anything im supposed to be changing in other settings of the phone??!? Im really lost.

I did not have it under clocked but it doesent seem to be helping and y I know how to start tethering by pressing the green button duh LOL. And the kernel is 2.6.29.

wait what do u mean green button? are u refering to the widget? if u are that might be the problem. ive seen that the widget doesnt work sometimes. try using the app. if not then idk

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones