Mafia Wars issues with the New Froyo update

Last Updated:

1. Gunsemi

Gunsemi New Member This Topic's Starter

Is anyone having issues with the Mafia Wars and Froyo 2.2.? Once I installed the update and Flash I know can't access any of the toolbar features (Home, properties etc). There is a small box right above the field when I try to click on that specific area in MF. Is there a explorer setting I need to adjust? Please Help. Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums! :D

I'm going to move your query to the appropriate locale.

3. KotaJeff

KotaJeff Member

Im also having the same problems. And whatever you click brings the keyboard up at the bottom. Had little to no problems playing before update. (except vegas). Wish there was a way to fix it.

4. kip3816

kip3816 New Member

Same here, has anyone heard about a fix yet?

5. KotaJeff

KotaJeff Member

I was about to say i guess we are the only two using our droid for mafia wars on facebook....lol

6. vcx10

vcx10 Member

I have the same problem on my desire on 2.1 i could do everything on mine but now i have 2.2 mafia wars is totally unplayable must be the new flash player to blame.

7. KotaJeff

KotaJeff Member

Anyone willing to uninstall flash player to see if it works again?

8. KotaJeff

KotaJeff Member

Disregard that ..i tried last night on my wifes moto droid forced update. she didnt get flash player and it still does the same thing. Doesnt make a difference with dolphin browser either.

9. vcx10

vcx10 Member

I have a solution i saw on this forum a thread about mozilla having a test browser for android so i downloaded fennec and its a bit glitchy but it appears that it don't support full flash and guess what you can play mafia wars using fennec as your browser i have tried it and it works.
    I only use it for mafia wars and my default browser for every thing else so at least its a short term fix :)

Gunsemi and KotaJeff like this.
  10. Gunsemi

Gunsemi New Member This Topic's Starter

Fennec is so buggy that its almost unplayable with Mafia Wars. Seems to fix the flash issue but constantly crashes not worth the effort. I guess we still have to wait.

11. vcx10

vcx10 Member

It aint ever crashed on mine and yes it is awfull to use but its all we have at the moment and lets admit it they might never get round to fixing the flash i even mailed htc they told me they aint adobe so if the flash player has a problem i should get in touch with adobe.

12. vcx10

vcx10 Member

For anyone interested there is a new version of fennec for arm7 processor phones works very well on desire still cannot do everything on mafia wars but very workable.