• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mafia Wars issues with the New Froyo update

Gunsemi

Lurker
Jul 1, 2010
Is anyone having issues with the Mafia Wars and Froyo 2.2.? Once I installed the update and Flash I know can't access any of the toolbar features (Home, properties etc). There is a small box right above the field when I try to click on that specific area in MF. Is there a explorer setting I need to adjust? Please Help. Thanks!

I have a solution i saw on this forum a thread about mozilla having a test browser for android so i downloaded fennec and its a bit glitchy but it appears that it don't support full flash and guess what you can play mafia wars using fennec as your browser i have tried it and it works.
I only use it for mafia wars and my default browser for every thing else so at least its a short term fix :)

Upvote 0
Fennec is so buggy that its almost unplayable with Mafia Wars. Seems to fix the flash issue but constantly crashes not worth the effort. I guess we still have to wait.
It aint ever crashed on mine and yes it is awfull to use but its all we have at the moment and lets admit it they might never get round to fixing the flash i even mailed htc they told me they aint adobe so if the flash player has a problem i should get in touch with adobe.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones