Maintaining a secure grip on the phoneGeneral

1. mhlsilverdale

mhlsilverdale Well-Known Member

I found the rounded, slick edges on the phone, combined with its ultra-thin design and light weight is just begging to be dropped. I don't particularly liked putting a cover on my phone, but decided it was the best option when I leave my house and enter the concrete world.

More discussion: Cases Thread

Advertisement
    :
  2. notebooko

notebooko Well-Known Member

Haha, I noticed this too. Coming from the Evo V I was surprised at how slim and light weight the phone was. There have even been a few cases where the phone almost slipped out of my hand, but luckily I was able to save it those times. I have a case on it now and it's much easier to keep a hold of.
  3. TheBritton

TheBritton Resident Galaxy Cat Guide

Same problem here. Got a Body Glove "drop line" case and its great!!
    Can't seem to find the exact one online to link to but it has notches on the sides for great grip.
  4. striker325

striker325 Well-Known Member

Best buy sells a "Platinum epic 4g touch" case that has a good grip and doesn't make the phone any bulkier looking

This case fits nicely on the Samsung s2 for Virgin mobile.

Attached Files:

5. adaaaam

adaaaam Well-Known Member

The evo V is beastily big, so I feel you on that. I came from a fat phone with a slider (Galaxy Indulge); this phone has that effect of making you think you're holding a toy or a prop model
  6. TheBritton

TheBritton Resident Galaxy Cat Guide

My extended battery provides much grip LOL!
  7. mhlsilverdale

mhlsilverdale Well-Known Member

After trying several cases, I eventually got an OtterBox Commuter.
    It has a nice snug fit, looks nice and feels "right" in the hand. It will slip easily in and out of my front pants pocket. The only negative issue is the rubberized buttons are a bit hard to press. Hopefully they will "break-in" after some use.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Downlow23 likes this.