• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Maintaining a secure grip on the phone

Haha, I noticed this too. Coming from the Evo V I was surprised at how slim and light weight the phone was. There have even been a few cases where the phone almost slipped out of my hand, but luckily I was able to save it those times. I have a case on it now and it's much easier to keep a hold of.

Upvote 0
Best buy sells a "Platinum epic 4g touch" case that has a good grip and doesn't make the phone any bulkier looking

This case fits nicely on the Samsung s2 for Virgin mobile.

Attachments

• epic touch case.JPG
    epic touch case.JPG
    4 KB · Views: 118
  • Seidio.jpg
    Seidio.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 72
Upvote 0
Haha, I noticed this too. Coming from the Evo V I was surprised at how slim and light weight the phone was. There have even been a few cases where the phone almost slipped out of my hand, but luckily I was able to save it those times. I have a case on it now and it's much easier to keep a hold of.

The evo V is beastily big, so I feel you on that. I came from a fat phone with a slider (Galaxy Indulge); this phone has that effect of making you think you're holding a toy or a prop model

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones