• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Make me Droid] Online Android application builder looking for partners

Hi everyone,

I'm responsible for Make me Droid, which is an online Android application making tool.

If you know people that have content, information to spread, but don't want to spend money/time or are afraid about technological stuff, you can help them accessing the Android world by doing their application for them using Make me Droid.

Your advantage?
Share 30% of advertisement revenue with us on the applications you publish, and even on the applications made by people you bring to the website (even if you don't publish the application by yourself).

What kind of application can you do with the website?
Here are some examples:

• Convert your blog or news website to a Android application Festivals, professional fairs, cities, touristic spots: group your information
  • List your company products, provide access to your after sales service
  • Companies: share your contacts among team members
  • Premium services providers: increase your audience

Advantages for you (if you want to make your own app) or for people you will find:

• Access the Android world, increase visibility on using a new kind of media.
  • Free and easy tool.

Targeted audience:

• Medium size websites or companies with no knowledge/time/money to care about making an Android application.
  • With a rather large amount of information or content to share (application must be regularly updated with new data).

Do not hesitate to contact me on this thread or using the contact page on the website.

I'm open to ideas, questions, business and technical issues.

Benjamin Piette
Make me Droid (makemedroid.com)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones