• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Marquee Homescreen

Decided to change it up a little. :D

screenshot-1359356428293.png

Upvote 0
Hey I looked through the first page and then tried searching the thread by keywords.

First, where do yall find your icon packs? I tried google and google play store and I got terrible results. I'm running CTMod with the Xperia home launcher it comes with.

Secondly, is there a way to completely hide the top bar? I saw it on another phone and I like it. I only use wifi and that is an occasional thing so I literally have a big black bar for battery and cell phone coverage, a whole two icons.

Think yall could point my in the right direction, search terms at least? Thanks.

Upvote 0
Hey I looked through the first page and then tried searching the thread by keywords.

First, where do yall find your icon packs? I tried google and google play store and I got terrible results. I'm running CTMod with the Xperia home launcher it comes with.

Secondly, is there a way to completely hide the top bar? I saw it on another phone and I like it. I only use wifi and that is an occasional thing so I literally have a big black bar for battery and cell phone coverage, a whole two icons.

Think yall could point my in the right direction, search terms at least? Thanks.

I don't know about the others here, but I don't use icon packs. There are a lot of home launchers that are themeable (change the whole look, including icons). You can search for themes in the Playstore.

In addition, many of those said launchers have much more customization options over stock. ADW Launcher, Go, and bunch of others. Depending on which you use, you can disable, toggle, or hide the status bar. And you can usually do a whole lot more.

Before you ask which is the best, there is a whole different section in the general forum and on the internet for that debate. It all comes down to what you prefer. period

Even though it is getting old and is not themeable, I have always liked the Zeam Launcher. It is fast and has a small footprint. It works great with CTMod (and it was actually the default for the rom for a short time).

Good Luck!

Reactions: PolloJack
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones