• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps May need to hire a tutor

I'm interested in getting into mobile app development. I've been doing interactive web stuff, mostly flash/actionscript stuff for a long time. A guy has hired me to get an app built, so I'm going to take it on. I have a friend in NJ who is pretty good with HTML5/CSS. He's probably going to work with me, but I'm going to need some tutoring. I'm willing to pay a reasonable rate.

The app is for a caterer. Image-based menus, build an order, check out with CC. Kinda like the Dominos app. Have to keep account data, and it has to run on android/ios.

My friend and I are thinking maybe Cordova/HTML5/CSS/Javascript, but I'm willing to listen to arguments for a different strategy.

I fired up netbeans and started looking into tutorials, but I'm running into configuration stuff, and I'd like to have someone on the other end of a phone that can get me through places I get stuck.

If this interests you, contact me.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones