• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

media player and albums query

mylinuxbox

Nov 26, 2009
Just a quickie.

1. How can I get any new images downloaded or transferred to the phone show up in albums without doing a reboot?

2. When you start music player for the first time, you are able to flick left and right through the album covers and select the album to listen to. After that first load it just goes to the last album played. If I clear the cache I can get this back again but have to download album covers again.

How can avoid this and get the left right scroll?

2. Yeah, for me this is the one annoying thing about the stock player but spose for some people they want to carry on where they left off, very difficult to keep us all happy.

What I do to get the list of albums with their album covers is hit the 3 lines icon at bottom left the select the CD in Cover icon 2nd in from left and it gives you the list.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones