memory card in but phone isnt reading it. help?Support

Last Updated:

1. L0neWolf

L0neWolf New Member This Topic's Starter

ok so here is my problem. the micro sd card in my phone isnt being recognised by my phone, there is a little icon that has popped up in the notifications bar, its a picture of a memory card with an exclamation mark on it.
    i have tried other micro sd cards but i am still presented with the same problem.

i really dont wanna send my phone off for repairs as i need to keep hold of it. as i use it all the time.

does anyone else have this problem?
    or know how to fix it?

any help is greatly appreciated, thanks for reading.

Advertisement
  2. ExSaint

ExSaint Well-Known Member

See if you can read it else where.

3. Beerkan

Beerkan Well-Known Member

Was it working before? Is it inserted correctly? Have you installed any recent software?

4. Iqoniq

Iqoniq Active Member

I had a similar problem about 2 months ago. The phone reset itself one afternoon and when it rebooted it wasn't seeing any of the apps or the launcher I had installed. For a couple of weeks previously I'd been getting forced closes on all sorts when the phone was turned off and then turned back on again which meant I had to reformat the card a couple of times. It turned out that the card I got with the phone was duff so I ended up shelling out for an 8Gb one. Since then the phone has been moderately well behaved.