• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Memory Usage: Control Apps better/safer than Task Killers

I enjoyed this after uninstalling my Task Killer. It was a nice change of pace. The refresh button gives it a little more "real feel" to me. Memory usage is low also. Overall I give this a 9 out of 10 because it's a little crude appearing but the main product is working great.
It wont let you close anything that needs to be running, and that's a nice feature especially for people that don't really know how to use Task Killers.
So for more experienced users looking for an extra edge on gaining more memory I suggest getting this App... For not so experienced users this is great also! Win Win!

I wish it had the capability to protect an apps' memory. I hate how my launcher (launcherPro) gets dumped out of memory when I'm doing too much. My launcher should be protected. It's embarrassing when I'm showing off my phone and I go back to the launcher and there are no apps there (just a dock and background).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones