1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Memory Usage: Control Apps better/safer than Task Killers

Last Updated:

1. dabubbakin

dabubbakin New Member This Topic's Starter

I enjoyed this after uninstalling my Task Killer. It was a nice change of pace. The refresh button gives it a little more "real feel" to me. Memory usage is low also. Overall I give this a 9 out of 10 because it's a little crude appearing but the main product is working great.
    It wont let you close anything that needs to be running, and that's a nice feature especially for people that don't really know how to use Task Killers.
    So for more experienced users looking for an extra edge on gaining more memory I suggest getting this App... For not so experienced users this is great also! Win Win!

Advertisement
  2. kerrhome

kerrhome New Member

I wish it had the capability to protect an apps' memory. I hate how my launcher (launcherPro) gets dumped out of memory when I'm doing too much. My launcher should be protected. It's embarrassing when I'm showing off my phone and I go back to the launcher and there are no apps there (just a dock and background).

3. asp2010

asp2010 Active Member

hey, thanks, just downloaded the app and it's great. the only thing is that it shows more running apps than i'm used to with Advanced Task Killer and i don't know if i should kill some of them. but anyway, excellent app!

4. ladhnur

ladhnur New Member

HI,
    I liked the app and had a quick question.
    I see that this displays "Curr Mem" and "Peak Mem". Can you explain what these fields include? Does it include that RAM usage by any active application OR does it also show the ROM usage also?

Nick