• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

menu button sensitivity issue

i like the phone a lot except the touch sensitive menu button is unresponsive. all the others work great, except the menu button requires either a firm touch, or 3-4 presses before it goes. other than that, im glad im dumped the worthless hero. for people who say the hero doesnt have any lag, try using the epic then go back to the hero.

I honestly think the touch sensitive buttons shouldn't be too sensitive especially if you accidentally touch them. I personally find them perfect for me. And I have already memorized the locations of the 4 buttons when the lights go off (but I have them set to turn off when the screen turns off).
definitely not the location or issues with accidentally pressing them, it's that the menu one doesnt work unless i press fairly firmly, or if im gentle it takes 3-4 tries before it works. i would understand if it's all 4 that require pressure, but for me it's just the menu button

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones