• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help "Message Not Sent" Error Code.

sgyahn

Lurker
Jan 26, 2011
I received a photo text from a friend who is not on Verizon. I was prompted by my Droid to send a "report". I checked "yes" and then it told me "message not sent". I was dumb enough to have done this THREE times!! Now, I say no to sending a report, but I am unable to get rid of the "message not sent".
Plus, whenever I send a text message, I still get a notification saying "message not sent" even though the text I just sent did actually arrive at the phone I sent it to.
Very frustrating. Any useful suggestions that you guys have I would appreciate greatly.

I just checked it again... "Text messages not sent" is the actual notice. I just pulled the battery out to reset but to no avail!!! Help!!!!

I had the same problem by responding to a return message receipt notice. To solve the problem.... Press and hold on the notification bar icon until it goes to the sent text messages directory. Press and hold on each unsent text until the delete option comes up and tap delete. This worked without downloading anything. They are finally gone!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones