Messaging App Date ProblemSupport

Last Updated:

1. meryvn

meryvn Member This Topic's Starter

I have just noticed that when i use the HTC message widget, and in the actual app as well, when looking at the list of received SMS conversations the date is in the wrong format. From the main settings menu i have the date format set as DD/MM/YYYY however in the messaging app they are dated MM/DD/YY.

If i however go into an individual conversation the date reverts to the correct format.

I don't know if this is a recent thing or it has been like this since i got the phone (had it about 2 months now, though it is the first i have noticed it which suggests it is pretty recent. What i would like to know is if it is like this on everyone's phone or has something changed recently on my phone.

Advertisement
  2. Wanstronian

Wanstronian Member

I have the same thing on my Desire. Did you ever find a solution?

I work in the software industry, and generally things like this tend to be symptomatic of poor design, which is a little worrying.

3. campioni06

campioni06 Well-Known Member

Yup same on my Wildfire, I though it was just me seeing things so didn't wanna post anything lol. Must admit its strange but doesn't bother me too much. Funny thing is I think it's only some of the time, other times its ok :confused: