• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

metro pcs online activation?

kwill4404

Nov 8, 2012
Hey guys
i plan to activate my new phone (lg g stylo) online next monday
If i do activation for my new phone, do they charge extra fee for activation?
i checked metro pcs website and i found that i have to put my credit or debit card information during the activation process
please let me know
Thanks
P.S: I am an existing metro pcs account holder and i ordered my new phone online

Hey guys
i plan to activate my new phone (lg g stylo) online next monday
If i do activation for my new phone, do they charge extra fee for activation?
i checked metro pcs website and i found that i have to put my credit or debit card information during the activation process
please let me know
Thanks
P.S: I am an existing metro pcs account holder and i ordered my new phone online
No fee if done online or over the phone, only if you go into the store. I don't know about credit card info; unless that's only if you don't have an account with Metro already. I'd think that some you are an existing customer your new phone would be automatically put onto the existing account.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones