• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help mhl to hdmi adapter problem

chaka714

Lurker
Jan 21, 2013
I apologize in advanced if this is an old problem but cannot find a solution. I recently was directed to a site to watch free movies. I went on it and it took me a while to finally figure it out. When i did i thought it would be great to watch it on my new 60inch tv. I searched and found a mhl to hdmi adapter and found one at frys. I finally got home and hooked it up it worked displayed on screen whatever is on my phone. But for some reason when its connected it looses all signal and goes in to roaming. Is there something im doing wromg or is there a setting i need to turn on or off or anyother solution anybody can give me

Welcome to the forums! :)

Do you have the Sprint Epic 4G Touch or the SGS2 on T-Mobile?

Are you supplying power to your MHL adapter?

If you unplug the adapter, but leave it next to the phone, by the TV, does the phone still go into roaming?

If you were directed to a site to watch paid movies for free, better to stop while you're ahead.

Reactions: Atma
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones