• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Micromax Fun book P300

chennu6

Lurker
Jun 24, 2012
Hello
One problem ..does anyone feel current while charging the Micromax funbook p 300 with the charger?
I by mistake touched the microusb port(without wearing slippers ) and felt it....later on i checked it with a tester and found out that both the microusb and HDMI port has current while the tablet is charging....same case with anyone else?

Hello All Can You Please Help me below

I purchase a funbook tab 1week ago now it is having the automatimC switch off problem occours when the battery reach to 30% it automatically switch off I have done my tab reset but same -prrobluyem occours pls help me what I do and another problem also occous when I charge this tab then multi type takes place.

Upvote 0
Hello

I purchase a funbook tab 1week ago now it is having the automatimC switch off problem occours when the battery reach to 30% it automatically switch off I have done my tab reset but same -prrobluyem occours pls help me what I do and another problem also occous when I charge this tab then multi type takes place.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones