• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Might be old news about Steve "needs to quit his" Job

So was picking though some of the tech news this morning and I think i read something a couple of days old where Stevey boy went on some sort of tyraid about Google and adobe. Now heres my number one questions: Is it wise as the CEO of a multi-national tech company to say bad or simply unkind things about two of your most important partners in the tech world. Perhaps he would like it if Google just said "Ok steve, since you dont love us anymore, Google and everything associated with it will no long appear on an apple, sorry but we don't support your arse-backwards coding anymore."

Or adobe just stopped allowed their pdf's which are pretty much all of the professional work word's method of sending large documents and didn't allow them to be opened, creator, or even viewed on an apple system.

This IMHO would cripple apple and probably ruin their market share for a considerable amount.

Sorry I dont really mean to rant but Steve Jobs really needs to get a life and be more like Bill Gates. Theres a guy that takes a public beating day in and day out as he has for more than a decade but he doesnt care he just keeps chugging along and spends most of his time contributing his mass wealth to one form of charity or another.

If there are any Steve Jobs fans out sorry to upset you but your idol is a putz.

Go Go Droid, the iphone murder!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones