• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root MikFroyo 4.6 Streaming and Radio issues

Hemlock

Jun 23, 2010
I've recently flashed MikFroyo 4.6 which I like, however I can't get ESPN radio to stream. It connects then just flips to the "stop" square and will not play. Having some issues streaming with other apps also. I think I have the most recent radios but I'm not sure.

Baseband: 2.15.00.11.19
PRI: 1.90_003

Do I need new radios?

Plus, where can I get themes and mods for MikFroyo? I can't seem to find many.

OK so your radio is up to date....there is a streaming fix that may help you that sprint has suggested. go to your dialer and enter ##data# (if on a sense rom, which mik is). it will bring up a menu, select edit, enter your msl (if you dont know this download msl reader for free or call sprint...), it will take you to another menu, select the advanced tab, scroll down to the bottom and change your proxy settings from 8085 (this was mine dont know if its the same for you) to 0, and change the very bottom one from sprint.whatver.pcs.whatever to 0.0.0.0 This should help with streaming

btw...Sure you have good signal?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones