• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Milestone X/Droid X (Alltel verison) Bricked Help!!

bsmjlm

Lurker
Dec 21, 2011
Hi everyone, I have a BIG problem..

I have a Milestone X (cdma Alltel)

I installed the latest android for it, 2.3.5. And well, Wanted to downgrade. Knew it wasn't possible, But I wanted to try. Anyway

I finally got ClockworkMod 5 i think is the verison, (I use Rom Manager and since Milestone X isn't in the list to Flash CWM with, I chose Droid X (2nd Int.) )and got CWM to boot on it.. But the SD card never would mount and it wouldn't mount the /cache, /system, basically everything wasn't working/mounting and so I wasn't able to do anything. I try Partitioning the SD card with CWM and it said it did (put into computer, nothing changed on the sd card..) But that didn't do anything. So I Clicked the "Shut Down" button that CWM offered and it shut down. Well... Now it won't boot at all back up, Nor will it show a light when I plug it into the wall to charge. When I plug it into the computer, and says Installing Driver for "OMAP 3630" and then about 3 secs it says "Device unplugged" with the X beside it saying that it didn't installed the driver.. So It won't do anything right now.. No Logo Boot, No Bootloader, No Recovery.. Zip.. So what Can I do?! I need to fix this cause it's my mothers phone, And... She isn't happy.

Thanks for the help you can offer! :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones