Minor Annoyance

Last Updated:

1. tmette

tmette Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone else noticed this?

While responding to a SMS (using the physical keyboard), I will hit the "Enter" button on the keypad to send the message. Once it's sent, I will close the slider and hit the Home button (or Back button to get to my conversation list) to get back to the home screen, and either the "Message" icon or "Phone" icon is highlighted (has the default orange background) and you have to touch something on the home screen to make it go away.

I know this isn't anything HUGE, just a minor annoyance that happens to me. I have restarted the phone, but it still does it about 70% of the time.

Curious if anyone else has noticed this or if it was just a specific glitch on my phone?

Advertisement
  2. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

I think there was another thread about something similiar last week. If I recall, it's a normal occurrence and I don't think there's any way to make it stop. I haven't noticed it happen on mine, but others did report a similar annoyance.

3. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

I understand what you're saying, but I haven't had that happen on my DROID.

4. dmgabe

dmgabe Well-Known Member

I have the same issue, but it hasn't caused any issues, so I just ignore it.

5. gonzoguy24

gonzoguy24 Well-Known Member

minor annoyance i agree...happens sometimes here...not really bothered much tho :/

6. burkett375

burkett375 Member

it used to happen alot to me. I did a soft wipe on tuesday and hasn't come back