• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Missing videos.

Hey everyone. I just made the switch from iPhone 5 to the Galaxy 4S. I am currently in the process of transferring all of my photos and videos to my new phone through Kies. The photos transfer fine, and I know the videos were transferred too but they're not with the photos. I can't figure out where they've been transferred to and stored... sorry, probably a stupid question. Thanks for your help. oh also i have a mac and my computer doesnt show the phone as a recognized device so i cant go through the files to find them..

Welcome to Android Forums, alaidioteque!:)

When you open your app drawer, go to "downloads" and click on it.
Hopefully you should see your downloads there.
I personally recommend installing an app like Astro File Manager or ES File Explorer (found in Google Playstore) as an easier means of finding where your files are stored.
You might also find your videos under camera.
Sometimes my photo downloads go into the camera gallery.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones