MKGeneral

Last Updated:

1. ghost9533

ghost9533 Member This Topic's Starter

Based on what many users have stated, my sync problems might be related to Google updated my Eris OS from 1.5 to 2.1 (or thereabouts). A suggestion was to backup my contact info if in fact that occurred. What do y'all think?

Thanks!

ghost9533

Advertisement
  2. Matlock

Matlock Well-Known Member

If you updated to Leak 2.1, then the problem is that the update isn't finished. So the Syncing could be buggy.

Now if your taking about the Syncing isn't work with 1.5.. not sure what to tell ya. lol

ghost9533 likes this.
  3. ghost9533

ghost9533 Member This Topic's Starter

How do I tell, Matlock, if I still have 1.5, as bought, or if Google downloaded an update automatically?

4. flspnr

flspnr Well-Known Member

There are no downloads from Google automatically. The update to 2.1 is pushed by the carrier (Verizon), to your phone, and it takes up your ENTRIRE screen when you get the notification, so you will not be able to miss it.

That said, you can go to settings > about phone to check what version you are on if you want. Though, if you didn't install the leaked 2.1, you are most definitely on 1.5 still as the OTA hasn't come out yet.

Matlock likes this.
  5. Matlock

Matlock Well-Known Member

Beat me to the punch, flspnr. lol

Unless there is an update, you won't know.

There arn't any more planned updates for 1.5 in the future unless there HAS to be an update before 2.1 comes out. Doubtful.