Mobile Internet ProblemSupport

Last Updated:

1. Blackjack3D

Blackjack3D Member This Topic's Starter

Hi everyone just a quick question. Got my Desire 3 days ago now and everything has been working well. I bought it on contract from orange so when I received the phone I gave them the PAC code so that I could keep my old o2 phone number. That change took effect today and ever since my mobile internet hasn't been working. Would this be a problem with the phone itself or do I need to give orange a ring when I get a chance?

Many thanks

Advertisement
  2. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

The change over can take hours. Often SMS services on GSM will start before Voice, often data last. Are you sure the change over is complete?

Either way, its probably Orange to speak to.

Blackjack3D likes this.
  3. Eris Ed

Eris Ed Well-Known Member

You should receive a few text messages from Orange telling you that features are now working. It may be that your account was 'reset' as part of the number change, so it's likely that their system just needs a little time to sort itself out with your new details.

A quick free call to Orange on 150 is a good idea just to check.

Blackjack3D likes this.
  4. Blackjack3D

Blackjack3D Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks, I'm just glad its not a problem with the phone itself. I'll give orange a ring when I get the chance. I'm pretty sure the changeover is done though because I got a text from orange today telling me to turn the phone off and on to finish it.