• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Mobile Networks Status Disabled always

bern

Dec 30, 2009
Finland
Hi!

I have the following problem with my Milestone: the mobile network status is always disabled no matter what I do! I have tried to switch the WI-FI network off, and I have tried to apply the airplane mode (as suggested here: Mobile Network Disabled?? - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum). Nothing helps. Actually, I have never seen the mobile network (3G/H) working on my Milestone since I got it.

I have a SIM card of my local operator, and that same SIM card is working fine on my HTC Hero. So there I can use 3G/H normally. It is also sad that there is no manual switch (I mean an option) in Droid/Milestone to switch the mobile network on/off manually just like in HTC Hero.

Today I installed the available updates to phone but it did not help.

Does any one have solution to this issue? Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Alex

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones