• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help mobile version of Google not working

slugbug

Jul 26, 2010
Longhorn Land
The classic version of Google works just fine. But the mobile version does not work. It comes up, I input an item to search, but then the search function doesn't work.

The "hot key" if that is what it is called - the one one the face of our phones next to the back button - works fine, too.

Thoughts?

The classic version of Google works just fine. But the mobile version does not work. It comes up, I input an item to search, but then the search function doesn't work.

The "hot key" if that is what it is called - the one one the face of our phones next to the back button - works fine, too.

Thoughts?

Its kinda hard to troubleshoot an issue like this. I would suggest rebooting your phone and see if that fixes it. If that doesn't work then try to clear the defaults and data for search application by going to menu/settings/applications/manage applications...click on the all tab and look for google search. Click on it and clear out data, cache, defaults if available.

Hope it works for ya.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones