• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Modifying Text within .adk

cDuck28Z

Lurker
Sep 24, 2013
Good Evening,

I'm a pilot for the US NAVY and I always thought it would be nice to have a program with all of my emergency procedures on it so I can use it to study on the go, instead of carrying around my 15lb NATOPS manual. Someone already went through the effort of creating such an app for the T-34C which I used throughout PRIMARY flight training, and it was awesome!! I really want to take this program and simply change the text inside of it to match the emergency procedures for the T-44C which I am not learning how to fly (And continue to modify it to the E2/C2 within the next year when I'm restationed to Norfolk, VA).

I'm literally brand new at this and have watched countless tutorials and read many articles on how to extract the files from the .apk that I have, but I must be missing a step because nothing seems to be working. I, for the life of me, can't get the program to open or import into Eclipse?!

Could somebody please give me a step-by-step guide on how to modify specifically the TEXT that's contained within this program?! The app is called 'Mobile Study Aid -T-34C' and can be found here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hatch113.mobileStudyAidT34&hl=en

Any help would be extremely appreciated! Thank you for your time in advance!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones