• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Month Calendar View?

I saw this issue on an X I played with at a corporate store. You could switch to month, or my personal preference, agenda view while in the calendar, but it wouldn't stick. When you went back in it'd be back to week view. Thought it was just that phone or something to do with Google calendar settings on the website. Maybe this will get fixed in the forthcoming software update?

Upvote 0
When you hit the menu button, show the month, then show the day, then the week, the hit the back button three times and it should go back to the home screen. It then should show the month when you open it up again. It's a matter of what you show first and then two more times. If you want to show agenda, show it first, then two others, and then back button three times.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones