• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mortal Kombat X | Modern Combat 5: Blackout

Anybody else play either one of these games on mobile? Mortal Kombat X has yet to create a messaging system and a way to add other players by searching their usernames. My username is Haney on Modern Combat 5 if you'd like to add me. I haven't been playing for very long as I just bought a new phone last month, so I'm a level 30 so far in MKX & only a level 5 in MC5.

Anybody else play either one of these games on mobile? Mortal Kombat X has yet to create a messaging system and a way to add other players by searching their usernames. My username is Haney on Modern Combat 5 if you'd like to add me. I haven't been playing for very long as I just bought a new phone last month, so I'm a level 30 so far in MKX & only a level 5 in MC5.
Can you tell me how to unlock San Marco level of MC5 It requires 90 stars and to be part of squad But both of them seem impossible You cant be part of a squad without invitation Please help

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones