• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Most of my pics come out blurry.

Orlando Boom

Oct 10, 2010
So I been taking pics with my EPIC 4G and I thought it was supposed to be one of the best on the market. Well I have to take a few pics to try to get a decent pic. Most come out blurry to slightly blurry. My old Sony Erickson took better pics with lil fuss. Is there something that I'm doing wrong? Am I supposed to tap it and wait for it to focus before taking a pic? Even with that it comes out a lil blurry.

Thanks in advance.

That Lifehacker article gives you all the tips you need to start taking better photos. Really they apply to ALL cameras, but you tend to run into more issues with smartphone pics with dirty lenses and poor lighting/composition because of the nature of the lenses and sensors.

If you have any doubts about the quality of the camera on the Epic just check out this thread: http://androidforums.com/samsung-ep...ee-your-favorite-picture-taken-your-epic.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones