• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mother *#$&#$! Lost my Incredible :(

The OP may have lost his Dinc but I nearly gave mine away Friday night. Just this Friday night the honey and I were watching some DVD's, dark outside but time to take the dog out. She yells into me to come out. When I get outside there is a young teenage male there (about 13-14) talking with her. She tells me he is looking to use a phone, I look at him and he appears a bit shaken like something happened so I figure I'll just let him use my cell rather then let him in my house. I hand him my Dinc, he dials and starts a conversation with some girl as he is talking he is walking away with my phone so now I'm following him for half a block to get my phone back while he is fighting with his girlfriend. Oh well, glad I didn't have to use assurion!

Wow - you and your honey are a heck of a lot more trusting than me. Your are lucky he didn't run off with it, but what if he had dropped it? Or thrown it? :eek:

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Wow - you and your honey are a heck of a lot more trusting than me. Your are lucky he didn't run off with it, but what if he had dropped it? Or thrown it? :eek:

Same here. my girlfriend and I dont have a lot of pictures from when we go on vaca because i dont let anyone take pictures with my phone. the pictures we do have suffer myspace angles syndrome since i try to take it myself

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones