• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Moto g stylus 5g 2023 model green phone timer disappeared

I checked under widgets. It's not there. When I first got phone it didn't appear so I assumed it didn't have it but then after a few days it appeared in its own. I really miss it.
Is it a widget? Press on your screen to bring up widgets
I
checked under widgets. It's not there. When I first got phone it didn't appear so I assumed it didn't have it but then after a few days it appeared in its own. I really miss it. Thank you

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
If it wasn't there out of the box, and you've had no system updates since, then resetting should put you back to where you were originally. And you say that it wasn't there at first, which implies that either some update or something you did (perhaps without knowing) turned it on. So it's possible that you just need whatever turned it on the first time to happen again. Unfortunately I've never seen anything like this on any phone, so presumably it's something Moto-specific and hence I have no idea what might control it.

Maybe look in your phone app's settings, in case it's an option there?

(The caveat "and you've had no system updates since" is important because a reset only clears apps and settings, and doesn't undo any system updates. So any changes to the system software, whether adding or removing this, will remain after a reset. However if this is an option that was not turned on by default then resetting will turn it off again).

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones