• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Motoblur clock widget not working on 2.2...help!

gateway

Jul 20, 2010
Since the 2.2 update my motoblur clock widget is not working and i also believe my weather widget is not either. The weather widget is always about 10 degrees lower that other weather apps or widgets like weatherbug.

Now if I refresh the motoblur weather widget the clock widget will change to the correct time but after that it does not keep time.
Have this been discussed here in other post?

Can someone help me with this?

I thought it was Launcher pro plus so I deleted it but that did not fix the problem.

Ive had issues with the clock widget since day 1. Before I had launchers, that clock was causing me problems. One of the first things I got rid of. There are so many widgets that show the time better than the blur one, I recommend just getting one of those. Beautiful Widgets is amazing for this use.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones