• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Motorola Backflip: Innovation or clouded inspiration?

I definetly agree with the processor, I think all android devices from now on should contain a snapdragon processor and raise that as the standard :)

I completely agree with you that all Android powered phones throughout 2010 should include a Snapdragon processor, as this would set a standard and benchmark for all smart phones like you say.

But, a lot of consumers that would like to go touch screen are referring to cheaper handsets such as the Tocco Lite just because they have little money i.e. Students. Having a Snapdragon processor raises the price, and so some handsets could make do with a 600MHz (standard) chip for the mass markets :D.

Apple has failed to do this and are never going to release an iPhone Nano (atleast I don't think) which would be cheaper, so maybe its best if HTC keep some handsets of a 'lower' power.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones