Motorola Backflip: Innovation or clouded inspiration?

Last Updated:

1. technoholicjakk

technoholicjakk Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

The Motorola Backflip will be the third Android powered handset from Motorola with their last handset, the Droid, being fantastic. The Motorola Backflip is a little bit of a hit and miss product for Motorola, who clearly want to step out of the norm and into innovation city where Apple has had the pent house for the last year

Advertisement
  2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

I definetly agree with the processor, I think all android devices from now on should contain a snapdragon processor and raise that as the standard :)

3. technoholicjakk

technoholicjakk Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I completely agree with you that all Android powered phones throughout 2010 should include a Snapdragon processor, as this would set a standard and benchmark for all smart phones like you say.

But, a lot of consumers that would like to go touch screen are referring to cheaper handsets such as the Tocco Lite just because they have little money i.e. Students. Having a Snapdragon processor raises the price, and so some handsets could make do with a 600MHz (standard) chip for the mass markets :D.

Apple has failed to do this and are never going to release an iPhone Nano (atleast I don't think) which would be cheaper, so maybe its best if HTC keep some handsets of a 'lower' power.