• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Motorola Charm Sd Card Problems

Hi all,
I have a problem with the Motorola charm. I placed my old sd card in the slot on friday then later that night my phone turned off due to the battery being dead. The phone booted up and said" sd card removed. Please insert a new one" I have tried to format the card via pc and it was not reading in my phone. I decided to buy a new one on saturday and it was not working still not working. I did a hard reset with no luck today after I rebooted my phone I had the sd card read and I transfered music and also photos to my sd tfrom my pc. I turned of my phone then turned it back on. It showed that the sd card was removed once more I can not get the sd card to be read I do not like that this is doing this. Please someone get this to work I need it for school as this acts like my little laptop thank you for your replie in advance

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones