• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mounting Hero in car for sat Nav

Hi there

First off, this is a great forum! It's my first time with a smartphone and I'm enjoying the Hero a lot.

I've got into getting apps and found CoPilot Live to be great - but I need to be able to mount the Hero somewhere in my car securely so that I can use the sat nav safely.

I've seen a few mounts mentioned, but usually in the context of listening to music or recharging.

If anyone can recommend a mount they've had personal experience of using that would be great.

Thanks

Hi there

First off, this is a great forum! It's my first time with a smartphone and I'm enjoying the Hero a lot.

I've got into getting apps and found CoPilot Live to be great - but I need to be able to mount the Hero somewhere in my car securely so that I can use the sat nav safely.

I've seen a few mounts mentioned, but usually in the context of listening to music or recharging.

If anyone can recommend a mount they've had personal experience of using that would be great.

Thanks
This one rocks - the only perfect solution for your beloved Hero
Buy a Brodit HTC Hero Car Holder | UK

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones