• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Movies / TV Shows

macsrock

Jul 19, 2010
Hi.. I just came from the iPhone 3GS. What I love about the iPhone and iPad is the ease of downloading movies and TV Shows and watching later when convenient -like when I'm on a plane. No data connection needed to watch later. Where can i get the same for Android?

The OP is probably talking about how easy it is to download movies/songs legitimately through iTunes and have the ability to watch them offline. I just recently purchased my first Android device and I actually have the exact same question. Are there any alternatives out there to iTunes? I'm talking about legitimate alternatives that don't require DRM stripping. iTunes the application may leave much to be desired, but Apple certainly did things right by procuring all the content they have in the iTunes store.

Upvote 0
The OP is probably talking about how easy it is to download movies/songs legitimately through iTunes and have the ability to watch them offline. I just recently purchased my first Android device and I actually have the exact same question. Are there any alternatives out there to iTunes? I'm talking about legitimate alternatives that don't require DRM stripping. iTunes the application may leave much to be desired, but Apple certainly did things right by procuring all the content they have in the iTunes store.

Thank you. That's exactly what I'm asking. I find all these Android phones are technically awesome, but what the hell do you do with them?!?!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones