• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

mp4 movies on Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.Armour

You know you want to.
Jan 11, 2010
Georgia
I know this may have already been covered but I can't seem to find the search button on tapatalk. Anyways, I'm curious if anyone knows any good websites to download mp4 movies from the internet? I'm actually looking for somewhere I may be able to download them directly to my phone. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Yeah there was a link on here that someone posted some time back to a blackberry forum that had loads of mp4 videos that someone downloaded and converted. However, I don't think you can load them directly to the phone. I think I had to have my computer down load them from a link and then you could connect your sub cable and load them up to the phone. No conversions required. Give me a minute and I'll see if I can find the link.

Upvote 0
I know this may have already been covered but I can't seem to find the search button on tapatalk. Anyways, I'm curious if anyone knows any good websites to download mp4 movies from the internet? I'm actually looking for somewhere I may be able to download them directly to my phone. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Are you asking us to link you to a website that hosts pirated video material for you to download? lol. IBTL.

Upvote 0
Try this link and start at page 1 and then go to page 123 of the post. Been a while since I have been there but there were tons of things.

Hope this helps.:D

EDIT: Ok I just checked it out - seems the mods over there removed the clickable links to the movie dowloads. So you'll have to root around a bit to get to where you want. However most of those videos where coming from Megadownload.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones