mp4 movies on Droid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member This Topic's Starter

I know this may have already been covered but I can't seem to find the search button on tapatalk. Anyways, I'm curious if anyone knows any good websites to download mp4 movies from the internet? I'm actually looking for somewhere I may be able to download them directly to my phone. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Advertisement
  2. Phoenixdroid

Phoenixdroid Well-Known Member

Yeah there was a link on here that someone posted some time back to a blackberry forum that had loads of mp4 videos that someone downloaded and converted. However, I don't think you can load them directly to the phone. I think I had to have my computer down load them from a link and then you could connect your sub cable and load them up to the phone. No conversions required. Give me a minute and I'll see if I can find the link.

3. nstallion

nstallion Well-Known Member

Are you asking us to link you to a website that hosts pirated video material for you to download? lol. IBTL.

4. Phoenixdroid

Phoenixdroid Well-Known Member

Try this link and start at page 1 and then go to page 123 of the post. Been a while since I have been there but there were tons of things.

Hope this helps.:D

EDIT: Ok I just checked it out - seems the mods over there removed the clickable links to the movie dowloads. So you'll have to root around a bit to get to where you want. However most of those videos where coming from Megadownload.

5. G.Armour

Oh that's so cool! And yeah, to answer my own question, u can download them directly to your Droid! This phone just gets better and better.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

6. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member

I wonder how these blackberry mp4s look on the Droid being the droid has weird dimensions. I've always converted my own movies for my Ipod and Droid.

7. G.Armour

They actually look pretty good. And since I made this thread long ago I figured I would update it.. If you d/l rockplayer from the market, you can actually watch avi's on your Droid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.