• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

mPictures: Easily Change Wallpaper for Your Android Phone

A

Amy93

mPicture is an android app that helps you change the wallpaper for your home screen in an easy and quick way.I used to find wallpaper in my PC, but now I can change my phone's wallpaper at anytime and anywhere! Awesome!mPictures contains thousands of awesome and unique wallpapers,totally 19 categories, namely, Animals, Anime, Beaches, Cars, Christmas, City, Cute, Flowers, Fruit, Games, Girls, Guys, Military, Models, Money, Movies, Scary, Sports, Sunsets and Views. Each category contains many sub-categories. Plust, you can save your favorite pictures to SD card; so, you don't need to search for them again every time when you want to use them for decorating your home screen.
mPictures is definitely a handy and useful app that helps you change your home screen wallpaper.
Download it or simple search mPicture in the market, and you will find it.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones