• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MR update coming soon

slbailey1

Android Enthusiast
Sep 4, 2009
The following was posted on the Sprint Forums by the admin (SarahKS).

A maintenance release is being developed for the Hero to address key items such as SMS and DST issues. The target launch is in the next few weeks, but I do not have the exact date or a list of everything that will be included yet. I will post updates as they are made available to me.

Please note: This is not a 1.6 or 2.0 upgrade. I will post news about OS upgrades when I get it.

The following was posted on the Sprint Forums by the admin (SarahKS).

A maintenance release is being developed for the Hero to address key items such as SMS and DST issues. The target launch is in the next few weeks, but I do not have the exact date or a list of everything that will be included yet. I will post updates as they are made available to me.

Please note: This is not a 1.6 or 2.0 upgrade. I will post news about OS upgrades when I get it.

I am assuming the SMS issue meaning the phone not properly sleeping? And what is the DST issue? I don't know if I am just out of it or stupid right now. Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones